lunar blossom embroidery kit
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
This will be a wall item for my new grandchild's nursery which is space themed. Had fun making this, and the ecru colored floss was perfect! Great quality!
This moon phases kit is so pretty! It’s printed perfectly so it’s easy to follow and instructions are first rate. Very very pleased with this purchase!
I had to try this beautiful pattern I have looked at every time I visit the online shop. When she came out with the matching sun catcher window decal I decided I needed to go ahead and have both! So beautiful.
Very happy with this embroidery kit. Everything I needed was included, the instructions were very clear, and the pattern is simple yet beautiful.
I love the monthly kits sent through the stitch club!!! Something to look forward to and work on! Love it!!!