full heart embroidery kit
full heart is a simple and fun doodle of flowers, vines, and leaves. this sweet heart is filled to the brim!
lots of linework means you can just keep it simple and use all outline stitches -- back, running, stem, chain, split, etc -- and this design will still have lots going on. or if you decide to fill in some of the shapes, there’s plenty of room for that too.
i’d love to see this worked up in a single color, or go ahead and use up all those spare bits of floss that you have. this pattern makes a great stashbuster project.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
I have ordered from you before and was very impressed. My sister- in- law recently got hurt and is bed ridden temporarily. Knowing books weren’t enough, I thought of your product, to keep the creative juices going and she loves it. Embroidery- a lost art, so therapeutic and you end up with a beautiful result!
Package was so nice and project so cute! I would definitely order from them again. So nicely done. Very professional.
I purchased this kit during the Covid shutdown because I finally had time to slow down and get crafty. The instructions were easy to follow and the end result is beautiful! It was a really fun project and I adore the small pillow I made out of my Full Heart! xo
I love that everything is in such a small package. I can carry it to an appointment and sew while I wait and it's a great conversation starter. I've told many about the kits and where to find them. This one was for a special gal that loves everything hearts. Colors are brilliant and full of life and makes this piece pop.
I loved working on this. I've grown to love having a sweet small piece from Cozy Blue to work on. I can pick it up wherever I have a minute to sit down. It's so relaxing! Everyone who sees this on my wall loves it!