radiate embroidery kit [last chance!]
this new floral mandala pattern has a “late summer slanted golden light” vibe, and the muted colors feel like faded flowers.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
When I look at this pattern, it reminds me of fall. It will probably become a design that I put on my wall for that season and then switch it with a snow flake when winter arrives. One of the most rewarding things about Cozy Blue’s patterns is they can be done quickly, whereas my other projects take quiz long time and then I have to add them to a quilt, make them into a mini-quilt, or turn them into another sewn item (pillow, etc.) Instead, a few gathering stitches around the hoop and my project is complete!