sky song iron-on embroidery pattern
this pattern uses just 3 simple stitches, and is inspired by gusty cold winter days.
the days when the sun is shining bright, but it still feels icy; the wind picks up little bunches of leaves and swirls them around in a quick little dance.
i'm so pleased to offer a selection of my embroidery patterns as iron-on transfers.
iron-on patterns are great for easily and quickly transferring the design to a tea towel, shirt, apron, or the fabric of your choice.
depending on how hard you iron them on, there should be enough ink in each transfer for multiple uses.
please note: these are best for light colored fabrics. (the lines are dark gray, so they won't show up if you transfer them to a dark fabric.)
each iron-on pattern is packaged in a clear cello bag, and contains:
- paper iron-on pattern transfer (image is reversed)
- full color postcard with image on front, transfer and materials information on back.
- stitching notes and suggested floss colors
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.