be still iron-on embroidery pattern
i think we all know how vital it is to intentionally set aside time to just BE, to get quiet, to step away from the hectic and non-stop busy pace of our lives. but often, that is easier said than done.
the good news is, stillness and meditation can take many forms, and there is more than one way to quiet the mind. embroidery can be very meditative! taking time to sit still, to focus your attention on one stitch, then anther, then another...bringing your awareness to the creative work in front of you, right here, right now. being mindful and creative makes me a happier person, and i bet it’s the same for you.
the world needs more happy people, so let’s keep stitching!
i'm so pleased to offer a selection of my embroidery patterns as iron-on transfers.
iron-on patterns are great for easily and quickly transferring the design to a tea towel, shirt, apron, or the fabric of your choice.
depending on how hard you iron them on, there should be enough ink in each transfer for multiple uses.
please note: these are best for light colored fabrics. (the lines are dark gray, so they won't show up if you transfer them to a dark fabric.)
each iron-on pattern is packaged in a clear cello bag, and contains:
- paper iron-on pattern transfer (image is reversed)
- full color postcard with image on front, transfer and materials information on back.
- stitching notes and suggested floss colors
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.