evening walk iron-on embroidery pattern
this design is inspired by the colors of autumn and a walk i took around my neighborhood one evening.
picture an overgrown field of fading wildflowers, grasses, and leaves, a line of trees in the distance, and mountains beyond them.
this pattern consists almost entirely of the most simple of stitches -- the straight stitch -- so it's good for beginning stitchers who want to do a little more than a sampler piece.
for more experienced stitchers, i encourage you to think about using different stitches, layering other stitches on top of one another, or combining colors to add a little more complexity to this design.
i'm so pleased to offer a selection of my embroidery patterns as iron-on transfers.
iron-on patterns are great for easily and quickly transferring the design to a tea towel, shirt, apron, or the fabric of your choice.
depending on how hard you iron them on, there should be enough ink in each transfer for multiple uses.
please note: these are best for light colored fabrics. (the lines are dark gray, so they won't show up if you transfer them to a dark fabric.)
each iron-on pattern is packaged in a clear cello bag, and contains:
- paper iron-on pattern transfer (image is reversed)
- full color postcard with image on front, transfer and materials information on back.
- stitching notes and suggested floss colors
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.